Parts that require cleaning from time to time are the glass tube and cooling unit within, and sometimes also the stainless steel mesh that protects the heater. Glass tube with cooling unit can be rinsed with hot water and detergent, or submerged in solvent such as isopropyl alcohol. The internal parts are easily removed by opening a threaded ring in the front panel, and the parts slide out easily.
Yes, the standard package of Tinymight includes one Sony VTC6 18650 battery.
Yes. Tinymight has an adjustable chamber volume, and it works very well with the tiniest amounts of herb as well as greater amounts too.
Pending means that the order is waiting to be processed. It is completely normal, we process as soon as we can. Complete means we have manually processed the payment. It is not connected to shipping, and is more for our internal purposes. There will be "shipped" status update sent by email when we ship the order.
Tinymight has two usage modes which is easily selectable when you turn the unit on. When started in "on-demand" mode, the vape heats up when the button is held pressed, and when button is released it goes back to standby. In session mode, the vape heats up automatically and stays at a stable temperature level until turned off.
Credit card, Bitcoin and selected altcoins
we have a fixed delivery price. Some countries charge different duties and taxes for imports from EU. This we cannot predict as each country has their own regulations and limits. DHL express usually handles these automatically if necessary and again depending on the destination may charge a fee for that. Please check your local regulations regarding imports to avoid any unexpected surprises.
we ship with DHL Express
It takes about one and half hours to charge from empty to 90%
Tinymight is very clean. The vapor is in contact only with either stainless steel or quartz glass. The heating element is specialized with the largest surface area of any vaporizer heaters. Thanks to this, the surface temperature doesn't need to be as high which translates to a purer taste. There are no glues, no chemicals and no insulation materials used in the assembly, just pure materials, oak wood, stainless steel, glass, aluminum. The only synthetic part is the electronics board, which is away from the airpath
Tinymight has an adjustable temperature dial on the bottom panel. It has 10 steps with half steps in between, so a total of about 20 different temperature settings are available between the range of 120 - 240 degrees Celsius. It is fully temperature controlled with extremely accurate electronics controlling the heater in real time.
No. Tinymight is very powerful and requires a lot of current. To get the designed performance out of the Tinymight safely, we only recommend to use original batteries from us. If you have a trustworthy source, you can buy the Sony VTC6 battery or LG HG2, or Samsung 30Q it is the same we have chosen after extensive testing. One battery is included with the unit.
Tinymight uses Stainless steel convection heater.
The heater of tinymight makes some noise while active. It is a result of the high surface area and low mass of the high powered heater. Switching of current to the heater causes small vibrations that can be heard.
Yes, Tinymight allows the user to change the temperature range if the default one is not ideal for the user. email us for instructions.
- Sometimes the glass stems might have inner diameter variations outside of the allowed tolerances. But there can be another reason too: The cooling unit should have actually 2 different sized orings. They look quite similar but one of them is a 10mm and the other 11mm oring and in case there happens to be two of the smaller orings, it can slide out without much resistance, and in case you have 2 big ones, it may not slide almost at all and it can be tricky to insert the cooling unit. So please make sure you have a mix of two different sized rings there. Our o-ring pack has half of the rings smaller and half of them the larger size.
- Please make sure that you have turned the temperature dial to a higher level than 2, there is a protection feature that prevents accidental turn ons if the dial is at a low level position. If this doesn't help, and you are sure you have a working battery, the only fix is to ship it back to us for repair.
- Sometimes after an impact, the battery spring inside the unit is flattened and cannot provide anymore solid electrical contact. In this unfortunate situation it is possible to fix it if you are able to somehow pull the battery spring upwards, just take out the battery and you will see the spring at the bottom. But you will most probably need to create somekind of a hooked tool. If you are not successful, we can repair the device and it needs to be shipped to us.
- This issue has happened a couple of times and if the lid doesn't seem to come out, it is usually useless to try to take it off as the threads have been then damaged too badly. Just request from us a new top panel with the battery lid included, and it is easy to change a completely new top panel by opening the big back end screw some 10mm and the old panel will come off and the new one can be inserted and the screw tightened very well. Please not it is best to keep the vape somewhat upwards while taking off the top panel, as otherwise some parts may fall out. We recommend putting some oil or grease to the battery threads to make it move much more smoothly, and this prevents this stuck threads issue from happening.
- This issue is usually caused by the originally insufficient attachment of the switch component on the electronics board. Some people with electronics skills have fixed it themselves by soldering it again in place, but aside of that, the only solution is to ship the unit back to us for repair.
- Tinymight uses very robust USB charging technology that basically requires you to have just a micro USB charging cable, and a quality USB adapter capable of supplying minimum 2A of current. If the vape is not charging, it can be because the battery is already too much full. The Tinymight requires battery voltage to drop until it allows a new charging cycle to begin. If it is not about this, and you are sure you have a good charging cable and adapter, then the charging electronics or connector might be damaged. In this case it is best to return the unit for repair.
There is a silent mode in the Tinymight that can be accidentally activated and then the vibrations would disappear. But this can be reset easily by opening the battery lid and closing it again. If this does not solve the issue, the most probable reason is that the vibration motor contacts have flattened and don't make a strong enough contact with the electronics board. it is a very quick and easy to fix. Tools needed: Torx T20 screwdriver / bit and something like a small screwdriver. 1) open and unscrew the big back end screw with the Torx T20 driver. It is a long one, and please hold the top panel when removing the screw, as it will come off otherwise and we don't need that. After the screw has been removed, you are ready to take off the bottom aluminum end panel. 2) the USB charging connector is often a little bit stuck in its hole in back panel. if you just try to pull the panel off, the electronics board is trying to come with it, which is not good. So we recommend to use something small, like a small screwdriver to push same time the USB connector down while pulling out the panel, and all should be easy. 3) You will see the vibtarion motor in the inside of bottom panel. It is placed in its rubber boot, and the upwards facing golden contacts might need to be bent a little but upwards to get them to make a stronger contact with the electronics board. Plese note, that to install the bottom panel successfully, we recommend to hold it in such a position that the button is hanging downwards, this way it will stay where it should and the panel should slide easily on top of electronics board and you can tighten the screw again very well.
- The glass lining inside the Tinymight might break if the unit is dropped and in some cases, without any obvious reason. We provide in the accessory section of our webshop the product "glass lining" which can be used to replace the damaged part. In case the lining was broken without your own fault, it is covered by the warranty and we can ship a replacement free of charge. The replacement is easy. Just need a Torx T20 screwdriver / bit and open up the big back end screw about 10 mm to get the top panel free. Please keep the vape somewhat upwards while taking off the top panel, as we don't want all the parts come out the same time, it is enough to take the damaged glass lining and drop a replacement there. Please make sure the o-ring is still in place inside the top panel and then just put the unit back together again. It is important to tighten the screw very well. Please note, that there are two glass linings in the device. 90% cases the top one is damaged, but under it is the other glass lining that holds the heating unit inside of it. If this is damaged, then it is not possible to fix it yourself and we would need to have your unit for repair. To avoid a dissapointment, it is advised you will check already before ordering a replacement glass lining, that the lower glass lining looks to be intact.
- This issue is usually caused by a failed attachment between the temperature dial and the underlying potentiometer part. While this is not a difficult fix for a person who can fix electronics, it requires soldering a new potentiometer in place of the damaged one, and reattaching the dial to it. Usually it is best just to ship the unit back to us and we will fix it.
- Sometimes when using for example some 3rd party dosing capsules, it is possible that the mesh screen that sits above the heater, gets pushed out of its holder and falls right on top of the heater. In this case the heater will not work as supposed as there is a short circuit and the vaporizer will reach insanely high temperateres, and the screen can even melt away partly. For this reason it is not advised to use anything else except our own accessories with the Tinymight. To fix this issue, you should remove the tube holder from the top panel, red o-ring and the metal tube and then you should see the screen holder and if the screen is still in place. Please take out the stainless steel screen holder. If the screen has fallen on top of the heater, you should try to remove it carefully with tweezers.Sometimes it has melt a little bit there, and then special care should be taken. After moving the screen very softly side to side, the molten connection usually breaks and the screen can be taken out. We have replacement screens. Remember that the screen should never be used without being first inserted securely to the screen holder. Sometimes the huge current caused by the short circuit may have damaged the control electronics of the Tinymight, and the vape might not heat up anymore, or reach the desired temperatures. if the change is small, you might get it fixed simply by recalibrating it with our instructions, but in some cases the only solution is to replace the electronics so we need to get the unit for repair.
- This is completely normal, the TInymight uses the bottom aluminum panel as a heatsink during charging to maximize the charging speed. So no worries.
There can be multiple reasons: 1) battery is not good enough. Sometimes batteries might fail early, or in case it is a third party battery, it might have not been good enough quality one in the first place. And after extended use, their performance degrades. 2) electrical contacts inside the Tinymight need refreshment. Usually it is easy thing to do and no need to open up the device. You need a Torx T20 screwdriver / bit and then please open the big back end screw just a little bit, 1-2mm should be enough, to get the aluminum end panels to move relative to the wooden body. move them as much as you can, imagine you are trying to scratch the wood underneath them and then retighten the screw very well. Usually this is enough to bring back the original performance if there has been any reduction of permormance. 3) if after verifying the above steps you are still having lower temperatures than expected, but are able to get results with the temperature dial turned up to higher level like 10, you can just simply adjust the calibration of the vape for higher level. The Tinymight has a setting to allow adjust the range of the temperature dial from - 3 to +3 steps relative to the original values. So for example, calibrating it to +3 level means that you would get already at 7 the same results as now at 10. For calibration advice, please send us email with a subject "CALIBRATION" and we will send you instructions. If the above steps don't help you, it is best to return the device for repair.